Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cowon S9 32gb & Leather Case - £214.32 Delivered when you trade in your iAudio X5

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭joolsveer

I used this offer about a month ago and I am very happy with the S9. I can recommend this company too.

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭kierank01

yeah, I saw that, but I like my x5 too much, and where would I put my 50gigs of music?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭Knifey_Spoony

Any idea how long this offer will last for?

I have two x5's at home. My first one broke (when I dropped it :( ), but I never threw it out. My 2nd work still works perfectly.
    I really want an S9 though, but can't afford it right now, even with this discount.
    Might be able to afford it in a month or so though, if this offer is still there.

Thanks for the heads up!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

i love my x5 too but recently the stick stopped working. It will only work upwards and now the volume is at max. might try and open it up though

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭Sappy404

kierank01 wrote: »
    yeah, I saw that, but I like my x5 too much, and where would I put my 50gigs of music?

You're doing well if yours is still working. I had to buy a 2nd hand one with a broken screen and faulty headphone socket so I could keep using an X5 (they are bloody brilliant after all!).

Unfortunately my Frankenstein job is a bit rubbish for battery life and has been freezing lately since I dropped it. I've been looking at replacements at 30gb plus, and was holding out for a player with an SDXC slot, but there's very little out there, I'm getting impatient and the S9 is a fantastic piece of kit! So I think I'll chance sending off my broken bits-and-pieces from my old X5 for a decent PMP.

I just hope I don't drop it...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

That offers being going for a while now, I traded my bricked X5 in for an S9 last week. Add the cost of postage for yer X5 to the price.

The S9 Arrived this morning I'm told, delivery was dead fast once they got my X5

bear in mind that AMP3 are giving away free creative speakers with any cowon player at the moment too...:)

http://www.advancedmp3players.co.uk/shop/info/Cowon_Exclusive_Speaker_Offer.59.html

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭kierank01

Sappy404 wrote: »
    You're doing well if yours is still working. I had to buy a 2nd hand one with a broken screen and faulty headphone socket so I could keep using an X5 (they are bloody brilliant after all!).
    I just hope I don't drop it...

Cheers, I have noticed (in the last week or so) that the battery life is beginning to shorten. I charged it on Sunday night, and its at 75% already.
    I was thinking of changing the battery, but do not know which battery to use. Any tips would be welcomed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭Sappy404

kierank01 wrote: »
    Cheers, I have noticed (in the last week or so) that the battery life is beginning to shorten. I charged it on Sunday night, and its at 75% already.
    I was thinking of changing the battery, but do not know which battery to use. Any tips would be welcomed.

The forums on http://www.iaudiophile.net have threads on mods and repairs. I haven't replaced my battery before but probably will soon, hopefully with my old X5L battery. I've heard some Sony Erickson phones and the Nintendo DS have similar batteries.

Advertisement