Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

storage heaters

Options
  • 30-10-2014 8:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

I've got storage heaters and they are only working every second day. It's the creda storage and convector range. I have everything set up from previous years but now they won't work every day. Can anyone help?

Comments

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,792 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Moved from Open Source.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Collo78

oscarBravo wrote: »
    Moved from Open Source.

No it's not that

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,792 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

You posted in the Open Source forum, which is for the discussion of Free and Open Source software. If you're not getting a reply here, you might want to ask in the Heating and Plumbing forum.

Moved to heating & plumbing.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

Have you any kids or visitors that might have fiddled with the knobs. Check the time clock as well.

Is it all rads or just some.

• Advertisement

danjo-xx wrote: »
    Have you any kids or visitors that might have fiddled with the knobs. Check the time clock as well.

No they weren't messed with and the clocks have gone back which means they should just be on earlier but to no avail

danjo-xx wrote: »

Oh its on all rads

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Par1

Collo78 wrote: »
    I've got storage heaters and they are only working every second day. It's the creda storage and convector range. I have everything set up from previous years but now they won't work every day. Can anyone help?

Its a timer issue. If the heaters are controled by a Sangamo brand clock it may be that the Sangamo is programmed to only come on every second day. Sangamo clock can be easily adjusted but it may not be acessable as ESB generally seal them, is the clock a Sangamo?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWdL4I_PvPE

This is the first time in 10 years. I've never had issues with the timer before now

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Par1

Collo78 wrote: »
    This is the first time in 10 years. I've never had issues with the timer before now

Timers cant last forever

• Advertisement
Advertisement