Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Birmingham To Holyhead : Best Route

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

I did that last Sunday . It's a fairly straight road. My sat nav brought me out the M6 (I'll check that in a min, but it's the only road that was signposted as a toll road) toll road and straight all the way more or less till Chester, national road takes you around chester then a straight run to Holyhead

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

Yep, take that. Under no circumstances take the A5...

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,438 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Stekelly wrote: »
    I did that last Sunday . It's a fairly straight road. My sat nav brought me out the M6 (I'll check that in a min, but it's the only road that was signposted as a toll road) toll road and straight all the way more or less till Chester, national road takes you around chester then a straight run to Holyhead

cheers Stekelly, how long did it take you?
    the car has sat nav built in so if i input holyhead or the postal code as the destination i should be ok.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,438 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

testicle wrote: »
    Yep, take that. Under no circumstances take the A5...

any tips on hat route?
    or should i just leave it in the hands of the sat nav?

thanks (i feel weird saying this) Testicle. LOL

Advertisement