Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tom Duffys Circus

Options
  • 27-10-2013 2:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭

Has anybody been to this? Looking for something to keep the kids entertained this afternoon. Would you recommend?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭gabsdot40

We went last week with our 6 and 9 year old. It was a great show. We all really enjoyed it. I did feel like I'd been mugged afterwards though, not much change out of 90euro with tickets, pony rides, candy floss etc.
    But I would recommend it. We've brought our kids to pantos and circus before and it was by far the best show we've seen and the one the kids enjoyed the most.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

gabsdot40 wrote: »
    We went last week with our 6 and 9 year old. It was a great show. We all really enjoyed it. I did feel like I'd been mugged afterwards though, not much change out of 90euro with tickets, pony rides, candy floss etc.
    But I would recommend it. We've brought our kids to pantos and circus before and it was by far the best show we've seen and the one the kids enjoyed the most.

See if there are any voucher deals going. We got living social last year. Dont be sucked into visiting their zoo. Waste of money.

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Kev.

I went last week and thought it was brilliant...I usually hate it but really enjoyed it.I got a groupon deal and it was cheap enough

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭BlazingSaddler

Well I went yesterday and have to say I was more than pleasantly surprised! Not sure what I was expecting to be honest, must have been 30 years since I was last at a Circus but it was very professional indeed and had the full attention of myself, my wife and 7 and 5 year old throughout. Good value on the face of it for €40. Would recommend.

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭Gate Automation

I was yesterday with my 4 years old daughter and it was great show ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,843 ✭✭✭enricoh

went last week with the kids, i thought it'd be an endurance test but really enjoyed it especially the lads on motorbikes at the end

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭robbie000

Anyone looking at going to go to the circus when its in Blanchardstown. They have a deal on at the moment.

It wont let me post the link but if you go onto www grabone.ie you will see the special.

When is it on this year?, haven't seen any posters about.

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭glossy

mattb74 wrote: »
    When is it on this year?, haven't seen any posters about.

Normally in October,

Hi. I was hoping to go next weekend but after rereading the voucher that came through the door the free child places are only until Wednesday. I'm not prepared to pay €52 for 2 adults & 2 kids, I have a limit of €40 which is what I paid last year. Are there any other discount codes/vouchers available for this please?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,541 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

mattb74 wrote: »
    Hi. I was hoping to go next weekend but after rereading the voucher that came through the door the free child places are only until Wednesday. I'm not prepared to pay €52 for 2 adults & 2 kids, I have a limit of €40 which is what I paid last year. Are there any other discount codes/vouchers available for this please?

https://www.duffyscircus.com/special-offers

FourFourFM wrote: »

Thanks but the special offers are not for the weekend, only until Wednesday.

Is there animals at this? I'd rather not support it if there is.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,423 ✭✭✭Morag

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,834 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Is there animals at this? I'd rather not support it if there is.

Same as myself, it's the reason I'm not bringing my family.

I see Kildare County Council are having a vote soon on a ban on animals in circus's.

Advertisement