Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you Flush?

Options
  • 08-07-2009 4:39am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,633 ✭✭✭

So do you flush the shtuff down the tube? :pac: Some people don't - I mean, seriously, I don't want to see, If I go into Connolly station for relief, a big turd from someone else - yet I have no choice cause that is what there is.

Do you flush? 48 votes

Yes - I make sure the turd ain't visible
    0% 0 votes
    Sometimes
    97% 47 votes
    No - they must see the King's work
    2% 1 vote

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,413 ✭✭✭✭cson

That's a bit shitty man :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 645 ✭✭✭TriceMarie

Lol!Perhaps it WOULDN'T flush away :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭sitout

darkman2 wrote: »
    So do you flush the shtuff down the tube? :pac: Some people don't - I mean, seriously, I don't want to see, If I go into Connolly station for relief, a big turd from someone else - yet I have no choice cause that is what there is.

A phantom SIHT

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

TriceMarie wrote: »
    Lol!Perhaps it WOULDN'T flush away :eek:

I keep a baseball bat handy in the jacks. Sometimes, you have to sneak up behind it and give it an auld whack with the bat when it isn't looking.

If you temporarily stun it, it flushes easier.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,576 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

If you happen to leave "meatloaf's daughter" wallowing in the bottom of the pan and you cannot encourage her to head "out to sea" a good idea is to stick a little US flag on her.

That way some corpulent US tourist will be blamed.

Looks well too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

I knew there was a sh!te smell off this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭minxie

Its a bit of a stinker

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

Some people dont I would say cause they dont want to put there hands on disese ridden toilet bowls and seats. Thats prob why

• Registered Users Posts: 23,982 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Probably mutant Mars Bars trying to make their escape from the sewers after years of toxic captivity, only to be thwarted by a slippery-sided bog.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

It's a big bugbear of mine, people who don't attempt to flush, pure ignorance really.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭Wazdakka

Sh1t Thread

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭greyed

darkman2 wrote: »

Isnt "the tube" TV? I wouldnt try that :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,982 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Yep, complete crap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Pop's Diner

If it's brown flush it down. If it's yellow leave it fellow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,576 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Dropped a log of impressive girth and definition in Larry Murphy's Baggot St. about 1240 today.
    She swamped the bottom of the pot like a fcukin' adult Nile croc. after eating an impala.
    Had to leave her lurking as I knew she wouldnt flush.

Like a bull walrus basking on a rock.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

No toilet threads.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement