Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anywhere open today?? For food (milk and the like)

Options
  • 20-04-2014 9:45am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,648 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Towncentre closed.
    Dunnes in ongar closed.

Anyone know any shops that are open?

is the petrol station on the clonsilla road open?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭billie1b

amdublin wrote: »
    Towncentre closed.
    Dunnes in ongar closed.

Anyone know any shops that are open?

is the petrol station on the clonsilla road open?

Topaz in Hartstown for definite

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭Nolimits

The Mace just before you get to Blanch Village when coming from Clonsilla direction opens Christmas day so I assume it'll be open today. Think the Spar in Mulhuddart will probably be open as well.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,648 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Thanks guys. I'm heading to petrol station (between clonsilla village and clonsilla train station), hopefully it'll be open!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,648 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Think I'll take the bike rather than walking so that if closed i can cycle down to the mace...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭ciaran76

Tesco Roselawn is open. Also the Boots there in case anyone needs a prescription done.

• Advertisement

Brill thanks Ciaran.

I got milk in the petrol station. Grrr forgot the diet coke for a little vodka and coke later so I'll have to go back :mad:

Advertisement