Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Window glass broke

Options
  • 01-04-2014 1:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭

Hi Window glass broke, does anybody know a place to get replacement glass in dublin 15? Thks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭nudger

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭jeffk

Wouldn't touch International Glass,we had windows and doors put in with them and they are cowboys,take the money and run,we have to hound them to get anything fixed.

There was a good place behind justins in the village,but they moved or are gone,there was a thread about this before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Crystal Glazing

http://www.crystalglazing.ie/

No experience of them myself but a neighbour used them and the guy was out within the hour to board up the broken window and was back first thing next morning with the glass to fix it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭nudger

jeffk wrote: »
    Wouldn't touch International Glass,we had windows and doors put in with them and they are cowboys,take the money and run,we have to hound them to get anything fixed.

There was a good place behind justins in the village,but they moved or are gone,there was a thread about this before.

Always done the work myself, I only got them to supply the glass, never had a problem, good on price and bang on size.

• Advertisement

nudger wrote: »
    Always done the work myself, I only got them to supply the glass, never had a problem, good on price and bang on size.

Ah grand,just word of warning to the op if they where to think about getting them to do the work.

Advertisement