Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Politics Ban

Options
  • 17-03-2015 11:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭

Hi

I seem to have a ban from all the Politics forums,can't remember why this is or what it involved. Any infractions are expired and from my post history it seems I've never posted in any of the politics forums? Could you look into this for me?
    Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,100 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Given the age of the ban at more than half a decade plus (probably 7 years), and that it predates the currently existing ban system, it's not feasible to follow DRP on this. You should just PM the current politics mods instead and ask them to reconsider it.

• Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

If you don't mind me jumping in here, I've already taken the liberty of bringing this to the attention of the Politics moderators. I, or one of the Politics mods will be in touch with dav32cs once they have had a chance to consider it.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Marking as resolved.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement