Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Happy Christmas

Options
  • 22-12-2014 9:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 28,052 ✭✭✭✭

The last few mad days...tho as you get older they can become rather less mad for various reasons. How is Christmas for you? Relax and enjoy, or glad to see it over?

I am usually a bit 'bah, humbug' but this year we will have all the family together for the first time in a good few years, including my daughter-in-law's brothers and families, who are lovely people and we will have quite a house party. Since it will be in her house, all I have to do is enjoy it :D

So onward into the holiday! and wishing all O&O-ers a peaceful and enjoyable Christmas, and a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,633 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Humbug!

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

I'm in the last few working hours of the year. Whoop! I'm looking forward to 28th of the month as it'll be the first day of the holiday when there is nothing planned, nothing organised, nothing to prepare, no visitors, no obligation...naught but blissful couch surfing.
    looksee wrote: »
    So onward into the holiday! and wishing all O&O-ers a peaceful and enjoyable Christmas, and a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year.
    As above. Have a wonderful time doing whatever makes you happiest. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭Jellybaby1

Although I am not a big fan of Christmas, I do hope everyone has a glorious Christmas, and Happy New Year.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,821 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Somewhere in between the bouts of coughing and the nose dripping onto the keyboard Id like to wish all the auld wans here a very happy and peaceful Xmas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Bongalongherb

Ah for fluck sake folks, you're not that old. I'm sure a few of you can manage the Georgian Folk Dance ? I'd say some of you can.. Ninja style.

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,052 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Sure that's nothing, I do a warm up like that every morning before breakfast. :cool:

Pft. Someone has obviously not seen me dancing at a burlesque.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭Jellybaby1

muffler wrote: »
    Somewhere in between the bouts of coughing and the nose dripping onto the keyboard Id like to wish all the auld wans here a very happy and peaceful Xmas

Poor Muff! Hope the code in your node getd bedder soon! :)

looksee wrote: »
    Sure that's nothing, I do a warm up like that every morning before breakfast. :cool:

I'd pay hard cash to see that live :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭Layinghen

Like a lot here not a big fan of the 'holiday season' but I wish you all a very happy Christmas.

Hope Santa is good to all of you:)

• Advertisement

Layinghen wrote: »
    Like a lot here not a big fan of the 'holiday season' but I wish you all a very happy Christmas.

Hope Santa is good to all of you:)

I wish you the same my friend, and best wishes for the coming future.

Santa is well pissed off with me at this stage. He said I was asking for too much and he told me to piss-off and not e-mail him again.

Anyway, for folk that will be alone this christmas, you're not alone, because I am all on my lonesome as well but with good music and beer and the natural herb, so for the folk that are going to be relaxing on their own this christmas....grab yourself a few beers and chill with some good music, preferably by headphones and just mellow into it.

I've plastered this around a few threads but I am sure you will like it... best wishes. Don't worry, it's not rock and roll... Nice song though and video.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,821 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Since we're into putting the odd you tube clip up I think I'll follow suit.

Every December I make myself a "Xmas CD" for listening to while driving and I switch and change the songs around annually and add in any new festive stuff I find. Anyhow, last year I discovered a beautiful rendition of a popular Xmas carol so turn up your speakers and enjoy :)

Sexy voice indeed. That was nice.

This spacer is William T Riker from the star-trek enterprise, the next generation, he sells toys and electronics now, he has a good Rhythm though.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Happy Christmas everyone :)
    Anyone need some soup? I've enough for a small army :D

May I recommend this album for your listening pleasure:

And don't forget this: http://www.noradsanta.org/ ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

Merry Christmas my dear fellow inmates of the asylum of life.

Just remember what the Grumpy Cat says at a time like this.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSQXFYM-PfeqJypjLqQhAAdsnhFDvNTBbWL40ZDIeRiJQg5X7gc2A

Advertisement