Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scandal (ABC) [*SPOILERS* - US Pace]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,458 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Decent episode last night, and a nice little twist at the end.
    Everything is wide open for the finale, and now we know what (or who) Foxtail is!

• Registered Users Posts: 60,344 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Mellie rocks I could watch a whole series just about her.

Agreed! The new VP has turned into a decent character too. Didn't like her at first.

Now that is how to do a season finale!

Yeah that was pretty decent alright. There was some fallout from Mellie's mistake that will be hard to recover from. Although B6-13 is gone, I hope we haven't seen the last of Rowan.

Could Cyrus start working for Olivia now? That could be fun. :)

• Advertisement

It closed a few stories but opened up so many more.

For some reason it felt like it could have worked as a series finale,I wonder did they not expect to be renewed?

Where ever the next season or season go it can't end good for
    Huck
    and it probably shouldn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,279 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Season 5 trailer...Warning teaser spoiler at the end..:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭IvaBigWun

Ive never seen a show go from a hero to a zero as fast as this, with the possible exception of Heroes itself.

Starts back tonight Stateside.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

I binged on this over the last fortnight (easily done if you fast forward the sex scenes and the meaningful lovestruck gazing into each others eyes (Oliva + the Prez / Olivia + James Bond....lady, flip a coin).
    Hopefully, no more childish secret superspy nonsense and back to getting off pants down clown of the week.
    Highlights for me were - the smelly Mellie episodes- that lady needs a spinoff. Far more interesting to watch than her plank of a husband. A First Ladies day should start with moonshine for breakfast.

A ripped from the headlines episode 18 years after it was headline news.

A great ending.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

Caledonia :rolleyes: - I expected to see Roman legions chasing hairy Scotmen aboot the place. Memo to the producers - the UK Royals don't sue....and Harry would probably do a cameo.

Lovers of Liberty...

Great start to the season, and nicely unpredictable too.

Very happy to see Jeff Perry in this episode. He could so easily have been written out at the end of the last season. Cyrus is one of the best characters in any and all TV that I watch.

Wow what and ending.

I think that 10 minute scene at the end of the last episode was one of the best in all 5 seasons so far.

Mellie rocks this show should be based around her and not Olivia!

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭Viva La Gloria

It's all about Pope Senior! What an ending <3

Yeah great episode, especially that ending.

So Olivia is now the most powerful woman in the world.

The real president as Cyrus say.

• Advertisement

A primetime television abortion wow!

Such a weird episode. It was all over the place, tonally.

Christmas vibes (weird to watch in November), Mellie's comedy bit, Rowan off the hook (and back with Jake), Russell, a massive fight at the end, and the abortion.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,114 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Just caught up with this now - very disappointed with the direction change (as I see it) between the last three episodes before the break.

In "Even the Devil Deserves a Second Chance" you set up OP as the defacto president - with possible hints this was part of some plan by either her or Rowan - or if it wasn't, she was going to let the results play and use her power and influence over Fitz. I found that really interesting - was waiting to see where they could go with that, would there be a history to it, would it be dumb luck, was OP turning evil? Very interesting. then in the very next two episodes you kill the power she had over Fitz with regards presidential decisions and then kill the relationship?

Very disappointing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Penny Dreadful

Mr E wrote: »
    Yeah that was pretty decent alright. There was some fallout from Mellie's mistake that will be hard to recover from. Although B6-13 is gone, I hope we haven't seen the last of Rowan.

Could Cyrus start working for Olivia now? That could be fun. :)

Fitz and Mellie have been through quite a lot together and much of it self inflicted BUT that said I think Fitz was overly hard on her for giving the list to Command.
    She was sickened at what happened as a result of her actions and if I'm remembering properly she didn't know the role he played in Jerry's death did she?
    Oddly I've been hoping for Fitz and Mellie to stay together and not see him get together with Olivia. I think she is better with Jake.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,114 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

interesting return.

Will be interesting to see which characters make a change of the next few episodes.
    on the assumption that Olivia is making a play to get white house power again, and it is not a play along to try daddy and jake, it will be interesting to see how Huck, Quinn and the new guy react - will they go with her? They know Jake set the NSA person up - so they will know if Oliviia does nothing about it.

That episode was a snoozefest with a great ending. Jake in the NSA with Rowan Pope pulling Jake's strings has the potential to be great fun to watch.

Oh Abby...

Looking forward to seeing Hollis Doyle out-trump Trump :)

Well now that was something!

Olivia snapping.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,279 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Advertisement

I'm not really enjoying this season. That whole air force one standoff was ridiculous. I wouldn't mind seeing Hollis as president thought!

Advertisement