Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

do we really need little hitler trolls

Options
  • 12-03-2015 7:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Iv just received a reprimand for not answer properly , dogwatch said I didn't respond in a timely fashion , the reason was iv been at the hospital watching my partners father die of kidney cancer , iv pm the seller , iv posted that the deal is done , I'm so mad at this twat it's not funny , I have agreed a price and a time to meet with the seller all good but for a moron who s life it is to troll this forum , for your information I am a senior administration. For several multi player games and forums , this dogwatch is an idiot and should not be a moderator

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,282 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

OK, so here's the deal. The procedure outlined above requires you to contact the mod who infracted you to see if you can resolve the issue. Once you have done that, and if it has been not possible to resolve matters between you, then you can start a thread here - and here's the important bit - in a civil and polite manner. I'm locking this thread, so if you go through the process outlined and need to start another one, then please do so, bearing in mind what I said about being civil. If I see another post like the one above you'll have a ban from this forum to go with your infraction.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement