Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to do about hosting 365 account?

Options
  • 28-12-2011 5:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Just wondering if anyone here can help. I've a website hosted with 365 and am having problems logging into their ftp server. Is there anything I can do now that the company is owned by someone else and what would be involved in moving my site to another provider.

Would appreciate any help :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭nager

Contact their helpdesk (I've always found them very easy to deal with) or lookup their knowledgebase.
    If you want to transfer away from any service provider - just look up their FAQ - its all there online.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭euser1984

365hosting.ie points to here now though http://www.sungardas.ie/Pages/default.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭bhickey

euser1984 wrote: »
    Just wondering if anyone here can help. I've a website hosted with 365 and am having problems logging into their ftp server. Is there anything I can do now that the company is owned by someone else and what would be involved in moving my site to another provider.

Do you mean Hosting365 who's shared hosting became Register365? If so then just contact their support and they'll be able to help you out. If you're not sure then PM the website name and I can check it for you.

As for moving the website, it can often be done just by FTP if there are no databases involved.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭nager

Sorry - I assumed that you were also takling about hosting365:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement