Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ronnie O Sullivan signed 147 table pocket

Options
  • 08-09-2014 8:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,802 ✭✭✭

Hi my local snooker club has a table that Ronnie O Sullivan made a 147 Break on, he signed the bottom of the table with 147 added , & he signed the leather part of the pocket the same .which has since been removed from the table & is minus the net

. would just be interested what do you think the signed leather pocket could be worth or indeed would it be worth anything to collectors or snooker enthusiasts??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭Sacksian

Put it back!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭Sacksian

Serious answer - I would have thought the condition of collectables is key to their value so it's just a signed pocket now, isn't it? Rather than an actual table that Ronnie did a 147 on?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,802 ✭✭✭oranbhoy67

They have the signed table as well as the signed pocket, i dont know why they took it off though , probably worried about it being stole.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

~€190. Increasing to ~€1,000 when he dies.

Advertisement