Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kildare - Landscape designer

Options
  • 18-02-2010 2:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭

Hi - can anyone recommend a landscaper in the Kildare area. I am looking for someone who can come in and give us some ideas and then build / plant them after that. Garden is approx 1/2 acre and is covered in lawn.

References are vital - so if you used someone who you would recommend I would love to hear from you.

Thanks,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Braveheart1973

Hi i am in same boat as yourself i want some landscaping done but although there are plenty i want someone who has a proven track record..if you got someone you were happy with can you share please?
    cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

I used 'Lets Grow Landscapes' to do the planting plans for my garden, (see the last few pages of the 'How Does Your Garden Grow thread'). They did the front hedge, the bed at the front and the large planted area around the oil tank and the laurel path.

Trevor is a really nice genuine guy, and of all the 'Landscaping' companies we interviewed about the job, he was the only one to listen to our requirements and make recommendations on improving it and the right plants. The others just wanted to be told what to do and then they'd do it.

Highly recommended.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

There's a company based in Castledermot that I'd recommend. PM for contact details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Braveheart1973

thx prospect- the phone no for this guy on google doesn't work- if you have a mobile no can you pm me please?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

OK

• Advertisement
Advertisement