Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lapua Batch Testing March 2015 Dungannon

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭intershoot

some more info folks!

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭FLOYDSTER

I was over at the Lapua Factory last week and the ammo selected for the testing in March is very impressive!! :)

• Subscribers Posts: 4,075 ✭✭✭IRLConor

I'm going to miss out on this one. As much as I'd love to increase my stash of good ammo, there's no space on my license for a chunk of Lapua stuff. :(

Not long to go now!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Won't be at this, sadly, as I'm only starting back to training now, but it really is extremely worthwhile. I've had great results testing with Lapua and would encourage anyone else to try it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,953 ✭✭✭homerhop

Won't be at this, sadly, as I'm only starting back to training now, but it really is extremely worthwhile. I've had great results testing with Lapua and would encourage anyone else to try it.

Better than RWS R50's?

I tested briefly with RWS in Germany last year. I got some very good results there too, but didn't take any ammo with me. I got the same or better results from testing with Lapua and Eley on multiple occasions and had a chance to shoot both from the shoulder too, where they performed well. I personally believe in testing everything, at every opportunity. They all make great ammo and there's far more variation batch to batch than I can discern from manufacturer to manufacturer. If you're buying R50 or any premium ammo off the shelf with no detailed testing and batch selection, you're likely wasting your time and money. Controlled testing like this is the best way to ensure your rifle has something it shoots well.

Its about time you got your ass in gear and got back shooting Dave!! :D

FLOYDSTER wrote: »
    Its about time you got your ass in gear and got back shooting Dave!! :D

All for a good cause Gary! Will be glad to get back though. Have to shake a few trees now. There any training up in Dungannon these days?

Advertisement