Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any 16-19 year olds interested in joining/establishing an airsoft team? (Limerick)

Options
  • 20-06-2014 8:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hey! My name is Gary, 17 years old, based in Limerick. Just out of interest alone, are there any other guys/gals around my age interested in setting up a bit of a team around the Limerick area? In contrast, are there any teams like that established already, currently recruiting? Not only looking for any serious players or anything, and i'm not going to enforce a set BDU and loadout for each possible member unless you would like that. Just curious to know if anyone in my area, no matter what level of experience or equipment, would be into doing that? Just remember that it's not serious, it's just for a bit of a laugh at the end of the week. Give me any updates if you're into it by any chance, and also i'll get back to anyone who'd like to recruit me into a team. - (Two and a half years experience in mainly field ops, as well as close quarters combat.)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,559 ✭✭✭andy_g

Locked.

Please use the team recruitment thread. On the main page.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement