Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eMobile/Meteor Coverage In Donegal?

Options
  • 19-10-2012 7:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

HI,
    just wondering what the coverage on eMobile from Eircom is like for Donegal as a whole?? I travel throughout the county and I am already on the Vodafone network was is not too bad, but I'm wondering if there are any issues I should know about. Like in Gweedore or Ardara which look dodgy on their coverage map.
    I know that if eMobile/Meteor looses coverage it reverts to the Vodafone network but if it is that good, how come there are not more eMobile users?

Question is: should I take the plunge?!! :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Saint_Mel

I've used Meteor (calls, text & internet) in Ballybofey without mush issue that I can recall.

Mixed results in Ardara, if memory serves me, talk & text fine but internet up and down. Been a couple of months since I was there though

• Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

Before you move to another network and particularly if you're in a rural area - test it first.

Buy a pay as you go sim and test it for a few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 BenSkull

Good advice quad red!!
    And Saint Mel it will be talk and text only anyway...thx

Advertisement