Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Being a young female teacher

• 19-06-2010 6:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭

Don't know if there are any out there, but I went out with a girl who I thought was really attractive; We were bowling one night when a couple of lads came over and said "Nice one, miss" :cool:

I asked her how she knew them , and she said "Oh they're my sixth years".

She was teaching Art, which is usually a bit more laid back, but I was wondering what does a female teacher do if a young lad is attracted to her, and worse if she is attracted to him.:eek:

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Nothing. The end.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 master_chief

They fell in love and getting married I think?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

She was teaching Art, which is usually a bit more laid back, but I was wondering what does a female teacher do if a young lad is attracted to her, and worse if she is attracted to him.:eek:

This topic fails to deliver. I was expecting PICS.

So Pics nao or GTFO!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,735 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

Should rename the thread to:

Being in a young female teacher :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

she should probably not rape him :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Banned Account

You can only fit three fingers in a bowling ball - but they both get fcuked down alleys.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,634 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Don't know if there are any out there, but I went out with a girl who I thought was really attractive; We were bowling one night when a couple of lads came over and said "Nice one, miss" :cool:

A slap on the wrist for teacher. Or chemeical castration, 10 years in jail, natinowide condemnation and life on the sex offenders register if the teacher is male.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

OP, I'm guessing you haven't read the Feeky thread?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Wow, mannerly students.:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

You should ask Jake LeMotta, he seems to be an expert in these matters.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,778 ✭✭✭Pauleta

Nice

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

What happened with that fella who thought his grind teacher was attracted to him? Did he get to bury the heat seeking moisture missile?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

sounds like trust issues to me! Bring it to p.i. Forum or to save ya the hassle dump her :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭AskMyChocolate

You can only fit three fingers in a bowling ball - but they both get fcuked down alleys.

And what subject do you teach?

OP, I'm guessing you haven't read the Feeky thread?

Nope. Where is it?:o

You should ask Jake LeMotta, he seems to be an expert in these matters.

Just Teachers? Or on all things female?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Just Teachers? Or on all things female?

All things female.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Dude, can't believe you're worried about some 17 year olds!

Two words.... man up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭Taco Corp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

"Nice one, miss"

No longer a "what if". It's already started.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭mooman

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

My English teacher knows I think she's fit - she doesn't care

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭easyeason3

brummytom wrote: »

Did you get a go on her?

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭pulpfictionost

I wont say where this happened because its probably fresh in the mind of alot of people but I was living with a 26 year old female teacher she was sneaking someone home the odd time for a quickie. I didnt know why she was so secretive about it. It turned out to be a 17 year old student of hers. Anyway the ex-girlfriend of the student started telling people around the town, and pretty soon there were parents around town coming up to the house looking for her head on a pike. She quickly went on sick leave from the school, and skipped town back to donegal having been literally hounded out of the town. I havent heard from her since, but she was lucky not to be fired from her job and she could have ended up not ever being able to teach again.

I couldnt believe how stupid she was, abusing her position like that with someone who is so young and naive was pretty disgusting really. Not to mention that this student is trying to wrap their head around the leaving cert. But she kinda ****ed her life up, I dont know if she has had the guts to look for another job for fear this might all catch up on her.

Teachers doing this is rare I'd say and takes some serious misjudgment.
    I'd say you have nothing to worry about.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 707 ✭✭✭jeepers101

I don't think the op is worried about his gf running off with some 6th years, i think the situation he was in just made him wonder

Teachers doing this is rare I'd say

People finding out about it is rare

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

brummytom wrote: »

Oh she cares, I'd say she makes her husband dress up in a school uniform, just so as she can fantasize about you.

Your feelings have driven her crazy with desire and lust and just when you least expect it - she'll seduce you.

Damn horny English wimmin teachers devouring our young un's :mad:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/504933.stm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

I can think of nothing more intimidating than a young attractive girl having to teach the walking hormones that are teenage boys.

OutlawPete wrote: »
    Oh she cares, I'd say she makes her husband dress up in a school uniform, just so as she can fantasize about you.

Your feelings have driven her crazy with desire and lust and just when you least expect it - she'll seduce you.

Damn horny English wimmin teachers devouring our young un's :mad:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/504933.stm
    She was found not guilty in the end though :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭PeterIanStaker

orourkeda wrote: »
    I can think of nothing more intimidating than a young attractive girl having to teach the walking hormones that are teenage boys.

We had a young, attractive-ish Irish teacher when I was in about 3rd year, you could see she was as nervous as hell for the first few weeks. Anyway, she reached up to get the chalk off the top of the blackboard, and the underarm of her shirt was one huge sweat stain. She must have been brickin it because this was October. I felt kinda sorry for her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

We had some very attractive young female teachers in my secondary school. Made for some awkward moments when it was time to get up at the end of class.:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

K4t wrote: »
    We had some very attractive young female teachers in my secondary school. Made for some awkward moments when it was time to get up at the end of class.:pac:

i didn't in my school :(

in college though there was this lecturer who was a stunner but she was in a different dept than the one i was studying

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

rossie1977 wrote: »
    i didn't in my school :(

in college though there was this lecturer who was a stunner but she was in a different dept than the one i was studying
    Wow, not even one, at one stage they were quite scarce alright so I just lowered my standards *shudder*;)

Yeah in college most of the lecturers are older but some of the phd students who do the tutorials are very sexy.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

no attractive ones in mine but two subs were amazing. yes miss ^_^

• Advertisement
Advertisement