Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I know this is AH but...

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Be up front with him and lie.

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,111 ✭✭✭peanuthead

Reganio 2 wrote: »
    Don't do its a major scam, their is no real boy. If he is learning English as one of the subjects why not just go to England? Its closer and I am sure has cheap flights. Sure if the kid is real I am sure the dad caen get someone else to look after him, its not worth your hassle to get ripped off in the end, run while you can.

this actually makes a lot of sense.

Well I have paypalled him for the money so I bet you thats the last I ever hear of him

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,648 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Be up front with him and lie

Ha ha ha I LOL'd.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,648 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

In fact, it should impress him that such a cunning man will be tutoring his child.

Ha! And then I LOL'd some more.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,736 ✭✭✭Gannicus

alwaysadub wrote: »
    Are you sure he's actually in Holland, or is he in The Netherlands? :D

Nice trythe Netherlads is a make believe where Peter Pan and Tinkerbell come from
    :D:D:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement