Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

HTC ChaCha

• 16-08-2011 12:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 273 ✭✭

What networks is this available on in Ireland?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,945 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 86 ✭✭jenniem01

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Brian Cleary29

Hi my wife just got this phone and the battery is very bad it won't even last a day I have a htc desire hd and the battery is bad on that too htc have great phones but the batterys don't match I would go for samsung.

• Advertisement

Cheapest one on amazon with shipping is over 230 and it's not in a sealed box so I think the price is fair considering the others on adverts are both locked to networks!!!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

Hi my wife just got this phone and the battery is very bad it won't even last a day I have a htc desire hd and the battery is bad on that too htc have great phones but the batterys don't match I would go for samsung.

In fairness, there are very few smartphone with batterys that will last more than a day.

Though on the flip side. I got two and a half days out (barely!) of my htc wildfire once or twice!

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Brian Cleary29

I think you are right I had to buy a spare battery for mine on e bay very handy when at a weeding or something that you need your camera pop the charged one in and dead one out she loves the cha cha despite the battery as she is addicted to Facebook lol

Because it's €232.62

• Advertisement

Put it in your basket and click check out - the total price of your order is €232.62

I'll pm you a screenshot :-)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭XxMCRxBabyxX

jenniem01 wrote: »
    Put it in your basket and click check out - the total price of your order is €232.62

I'll pm you a screenshot :-)

Pay in sterling then

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,737 ✭✭✭sudzs

Glad I found thhis thread... I was about to go back to the shop with my HTC Wildfire. I went to check the weather on it first thing this morning and it was dead as a dodo. :eek: I thought maybe I got a faulty one.

It's my first smart phone after being a Nokia addict since my first mobile! :o Hated it at first but getting to love it now! :D

Advertisement