Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All ye oul wans and oul fellas out there! Wakey wakey, rise and shine!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

Alice1 wrote: »
    Rube, I'm told by the wise one that you need to buy a plug-in RCD device thingy. Apparently, it plugs into the socket and plug in yer hedge trimmer. This will protect you for getting fried by the live cable and protect your house circuits as well.

I have three already, I just forgot all about them. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭garancafan

Mrs gf tells me that we have a device in the recesses of the shed called a "clippers". Anybody know anything about these"?

you use them on toe nails garancafan

saw online a black rum called the Kraken, and no I m not here to promote drinking, hever when I bought some it was so dark I was terrified to try it.

I finally gave in and tried it he other week. I have had three drinks of it so far and I like it very much. Must remember though that it is not a drink to quaff as it is potent.

Happy accidents can turn bad if you are not careful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭Jellybaby1

Rubecula wrote: »
    I have three already, I just forgot all about them. :eek:
    garancafan wrote: »
    Mrs gf tells me that we have a device in the recesses of the shed called a "clippers". Anybody know anything about these"?

Tsk! :rolleyes:
    Save

• Advertisement

don't you dare to tsk me missus Jellybaby......

OMG I said that out loud didn't I?

*runs and hides in a dark place .... whimpering*

Jellybaby1 wrote: »
    Tsk! :rolleyes:
    Save
    I presume my tsk was for my use of the singular indefinite article with the plural noun.

I accept the tsk on bended knee.

Good to hear from you OG - it's been a while.

Must I elaborate on my tsk then? All right. You may choose from "STREUTH" or "Lord, give me strength", depending on which hemisphere you come from. :P

Must I elaborate on my tsk then? All right. You may choose from "STREUTH" or "Lord, give me strength", depending on which hemisphere you come from. :P

I prefer JESUS H CHRIST ON A BIKE. or Hell fire and buckets of blood.
    :D:D:D

• Advertisement

That twasn't offered. :mad:

off you JB, I will accept anything (not that I have any choice in the matter :D:D )

Ummm. There is an area of the Northern hemisphere roughly bounded by lat 53.337 and 53.586 and lon -6.120 an -6.437 in which the appropriate exclamation would be: "JAYZUS".

Not in my hemisphere though. Now we are wayyyyy OT! Yizzer just winding me up now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,636 ✭✭✭Alice1

Jersiful Mayzes!

Round here they tend to say Iesu Grist (pronounced Yesi greesed)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,633 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Good to hear from you OG - it's been a while.
    I've been here...lurking!

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

OG is a little red pervette on the boards lol lol
    It is grand to see you old friend (want your job back yet?) :)

OldGoat wrote: »
    I've been here...lurking!
    I thought a lurker was a kind of skinny dog - not a goat.

I thought a lurker was a kind of skinny dog - not a goat.
    I think that might be a lurcher?

• Advertisement

Hello OG. Knew you were around here somewhere, the hounds were acting strange!

Alice1 wrote: »
    I think that might be a lurcher?
    You might be right - it was a skinny dog that liked to dance close.

Rubecula wrote: »
    ... (want your job back yet?) :)
    Are you insane?!!?!?!

Are you insane?!!?!?!

can't be my certificate says so, (admittedly written in wax crayon but looksee refuses to leave me unattended with sharp pointy things)

As some you know I run a music group/thread on faceache and it is genuinely good fun ... until yesterday evening ...
    some body with a long impossible name posted a photo of what looked like an IED in the group. I phoned the police about it sat down for a bite to eat and then the door was hammered into submission by two of the biggest coppers I have ever seen armed to the teeth. Came in, questioned me and went through my computer like a dose of salts.

Now I have been going through all my group members with a fine toothed comb checking each and every one. only another 500 to go (aprox as my eyes are too tired to do any more.) be careful out there guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,113 ✭✭✭✭looksee

IED - improvised explosive device. Well! I didn't know so I did some research for yiz. Maybe ye all knew, but I didn't. :D

Thanks Looksee, I actually didn't know either. Rube, how on earth do all these things happen to you?

Now everybody who has ever clicked onto your Facebook page is under scrutiny.

/Waves to the nice police constable.

Thanks Looksee, I actually didn't know either. Rube, how on earth do all these things happen to you?

and now my car has broken down :mad:
    * falls over and sobs *
    Now everybody who has ever clicked onto your Facebook page is under scrutiny.

/Waves to the nice police constable.

Shuold be ok OG nobody will be after your drinky stash. I think you will all be fine mate. :cool: just the highly intelligent man who posted the photo under a weird name on a social media network may need to explain to the lovely men holding the cattle prods on his gentleman vegetables,:mad: I hear they pay for that in some places too.:eek:

• Advertisement

Wow, what an exciting life you lead:)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement