Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aritech cs350

Options
  • 03-07-2015 1:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi
    We bought our house last year and we have been using our Aritech cs350 alarm pretty successfully since we moved in. Looking to use some of the more advanced features but I don't have the manual. I can find the installation manual for the 350 online and I can find the user manual for the 250 and the 450, but the user manual for the CS350 is evading me. Does anyone have a PDF handy?

~Mick

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

I have PMed you that manual. What are you trying to do?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,740 ✭✭✭degsie

Sorry, not attempting to hijack, can I get a copy of the user manual also? Thanks.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Not a bother. I PMed you that. Hope it helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 irltankman

Hi KoolKid,

Thanks for sending this on. I have been able to find this installation manual already, but I can't find the actual user manual. I'm mainly just looking for description of all the available codes and short codes, etc. etc. There is a CS34 user manual in the sticky at the top of this forum (which is marked as being for the CS350 also) but half of the quick codes don't seem to work on the CS350 panel. I think I probably have most things as I have no read the user manuals for the CS250 the CS450 and the CS34, but I don;t understand why I can't find the CS350 user manual anywhere :)

~Mick

• Registered Users Posts: 8,740 ✭✭✭degsie

KoolKid wrote: »
    Not a bother. I PMed you that. Hope it helps.

Thanks KK, I was also curious as to why a more simplified 'user' manual does not appear to be available,

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 11,654 ✭✭✭✭altor

irltankman wrote: »
    Hi KoolKid,

Thanks for sending this on. I have been able to find this installation manual already, but I can't find the actual user manual. I'm mainly just looking for description of all the available codes and short codes, etc. etc. There is a CS34 user manual in the sticky at the top of this forum (which is marked as being for the CS350 also) but half of the quick codes don't seem to work on the CS350 panel. I think I probably have most things as I have no read the user manuals for the CS250 the CS450 and the CS34, but I don;t understand why I can't find the CS350 user manual anywhere :)

~Mick

You may not have all the attributes set up for the user code.
    These can be set up in engineer mode.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

• Registered Users Posts: 11,654 ✭✭✭✭altor

We are not allowed share manuals anymore on boards but if you google that manual you should be able to get a PDF online.

Advertisement