Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

FSA Pay League H2H Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Hackers

Won this week 75-60 against The White Walkers after losing the previous 3. Moved up from 36th to 33rd, total points would have me in 4th!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,164 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

From my Houdini act last week I quickly came crashing back down to Earth as I got spanked by Blaaa. My 63 was in no way a match for his sensational score of 109 which was the 2nd highest gameweek score worldwide! Pellè was his lowest scorer with 5 points. Congrats man, outrageously good score.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

jebforever wrote: »
    From my Houdini act last week I quickly came crashing back down to Earth as I got spanked by Blaaa. My 63 was in no way a match for his sensational score of 109 which was the 2nd highest gameweek score worldwide! Pellè was his lowest scorer with 5 points. Congrats man, outrageously good score.

Yowza. I've opened up a 4 point lead at the top :)

With no Kaboul or Chadli in the squad, I need Tadic to get less than 6 points to take down Van Haalen in a top of the table clash.

• Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭itsnotmyfault

With no Kaboul or Chadli in the squad, I need Tadic to get less than 6 points to take down Van Haalen in a top of the table clash.

So the rest of us need tadic to do well😄

7 points clear now :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

back to winning ways :)

I've lost to Castel Di Sangro FC unless Baines doesn't play and Clyne outscores Berty by 6 points or more. It would take a miracle

Up by 3 against Hackers after bps and autosubs are added. Differences left are my Pelle and Baines vs his Bertrand. If Baines doesn't play I'll have Chambers to sub in with 6. Should have this one in the bag.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,578 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Grrrrr lose by a point. Aguero yellow card costing me dearly

I won by 5 points against Hackers and up next is the high-flying leader Ziegler1988.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,058 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

CSF saw me off comfortably enough to confine me to the bottom of the table

I won by 5 points against Hackers and up next is the high-flying leader Ziegler1988.

Feel free to take a -8 hit :)

Feel free to take a -8 hit :)

:p

I think I'll be taking a hit but will do max 4 point hit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭remoteboy

Awful week - 32 - red arrows everywhere. Joined the double millionaire's club for the first time this season yet somehow scraped a win against Ajaxtreesdown.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭AdpRo

remoteboy wrote: »
    Awful week - 32 - red arrows everywhere. Joined the double millionaire's club for the first time this season yet somehow scraped a win against Ajaxtreesdown.

I've been doing the exact same all season, getting very lucky in this league, long may it continue!

I need Welbeck and Clyne to combine for 9 or more points to tie/beat you jebforever. Damn you Boydinho :(

I need Welbeck and Clyne to combine for 9 or more points to tie/beat you jebforever. Damn you Boydinho :(

I fancy my chances but it'll be a nervous watch tomorrow that's for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 lasher

remoteboy wrote: »
    Joined the double millionaire's club for the first time this season yet somehow scraped a win against Ajaxtreesdown.

What's 'the double millionaire's club' do you mind me asking?

As an aside I'm in freefall in this H2H league and the paid league also! Captaining Siggy didn't help matters last night either!

Beaten again in this 79-88. Now joint last with 9 points even though I have 813 points and inside top 10K overall!!

• Advertisement

Hackers wrote: »
    Beaten again in this 79-88. Now joint last with 9 points even though I have 813 points and inside top 10K overall!!

Ouch, how unlucky can you get. Chin up though, I'm sure you will be able to turn this around sooner rather than later.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,058 ✭✭✭finnharpsboy

Hackers wrote: »

your in good company in that joint last :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭itsnotmyfault

Some league this at the top. I win my match and drop from 3rd to 4th:eek:

The runaway league leader losing 2 in a row has made this very interesting again and at least 6 of the chasing pack are back in with a chance.

Some league this at the top. I win my match and drop from 3rd to 4th:eek:

The runaway league leader losing 2 in a row has made this very interesting again and at least 6 of the chasing pack are back in with a chance.

It was a beautiful two week stretch where I won and pretty much everyone else at the top lost. It's quite tight now and I need to bounce back this weekend against DeGood DeBad & DeGea

Leading dahat by 4. Differences left are my Rooney, Downing and Hutton vs his Adrián and Cissokho. I can just see an Adrián cleanie and a Cissokho goal, cleanie and 3 baps now. He hasn't scored in his last 53 games, having scored 4 in 99 games before that so he's probably due one. This tie isn't over yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,826 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Leading dahat by 4. Differences left are my Rooney, Downing and Hutton vs his Adrián and Cissokho. I can just see an Adrián cleanie and a Cissokho goal, cleanie and 3 baps now. He hasn't scored in his last 53 games, having scored 4 in 99 games before that so he's probably due one. This tie isn't over yet.

It would be a miracle if you don't turn me over, its all stacked in your favour really.

Back on track with a win in this

dahat wrote: »
    It would be a miracle if you don't turn me over, its all stacked in your favour really.

Yeah I think I can safely say I've you beaten now. :P

Pffft, ended up a draw opponent came from behind this round 48-48, a bit unlucky with above average scoring, thems the breaks. no points hits going in to GW16 tho so hopefully get another W on the board

I'm coming for you next week manual_man ;)

• Advertisement

I'm coming for you next week manual_man ;)

Well is that so

I'm gonna be all arrogant and post my team in advance for you to mull over all week and ultimately to shoot yourself in the foot as you realize i'm comin for ya and you take a -12 hit and captain Yaya who only gets a yellow:

Super B.G.
    Baines Clichy Isla
    Sanchez(C) Hazard Eriksen Sterling
    Giroud Austin(VC) Costa

Gilks, Siggy O'Shea Dummett

P.S. Craggy Islanders has slipped me a tenner

P.S.S. Tom Heaton aint gonna save ya this week

P.S.S.S. there is no P.S.S.S.

Hahaha, I'm pretty set on Austin(C) atm. Although maybe I should captain Sanchez to block you. Or maybe you're bluffing and are actually captaining Austin. Or, or, or aPFOKUp.png

I really hope there are goals in the Tyne Wear derby tomorrow ;)

Mammoth top of the table clash coming up tomorrow against AdpRo. My two month hold on first could be over.....

Mammoth top of the table clash coming up tomorrow against AdpRo. My two month hold on first could be over.....

I'm making you a strong favourite given out OR's, you will probably be starting 4 pts up as well!

I don't know how I won with my score of 58 but I did. (Sorry finnharpsboy :o) Spare a thought for Hackers though, he lost to Hogey007 with a score of 89. :eek: If I had come up against him I would have lost by 31 points!

I face the 'White Walkers' next in a 7th (me) vs 11th clash. 3 of his defenders are unavailable due to injury, suspension and loss of starting place. We only have 5 'sameys' so it'll be interesting to see how it plays out. Just had a look at my upcoming fixtures and it's KevIRL and CSF so not gonna be easy to grab 9 points out of 9 but we'll see how it pans out.

My remarkable run of bad luck continues in this league, season high overall rank of 6k and still in the bottom 5!
    I don't know how I won with my score of 58 but I did. (Sorry finnharpsboy :o) Spare a thought for Hackers though, he lost to Hogey007 with a score of 89. :eek: If I had come up against him I would have lost by 31 points!

I face the 'White Walkers' next in a 7th (me) vs 11th clash. 3 of his defenders are unavailable due to injury, suspension and loss of starting place. We only have 5 'sameys' so it'll be interesting to see how it plays out. Just had a look at my upcoming fixtures and it's KevIRL and CSF so not gonna be easy to grab 9 points out of 9 but we'll see how it pans out.

Looks like this will be very close, think you need 2 from Siggy for a draw, 3 for the win!!

AdpRo wrote: »
    Looks like this will be very close, think you need 2 from Siggy for a draw, 3 for the win!!

One point now for the draw after the BPS system smiled on me and lost Silva one bap. I'm quietly confident

• Advertisement

One point now for the draw after the BPS system smiled on me and lost Silva one bap. I'm quietly confident

Ah for f##k sake, after holding Baines for the last 6 weeks taking him out this week looks like it is going to cost me this H2H, Chambers coming on after 89 mins prob didnt help either. Here's hoping for a Siggy rest or red card tomorrow, i'll take either!!

Well done Ziegler, good win, I'm still in 2nd so not giving up on this one yet!

Cheers! I've got zarquon up next who I just pipped to the December MOM in the standard Pay League.

A narrow 1 point victory over CSF moves me up into 6th and only 8 points off the money spots. The dream is still alive!

I was thrashed by "Maybe Next Year." Hoping to bounce back in a match against "keep calm" with lots of differentials.

Standard in this is crazy high. Only 5/38 players scored less than 60 pts this week. Another loss this week for me 67-75 vs Gerry Hattricks. down in to 24th position now probably no hope of a prize but it's a funny old game if you get a kind draw of fixtures you can shoot up the table in no time

• Advertisement

Getting crushed 53-38. My Zab, Sanchez, and Downing v Forster and Cresswell left to play.

Getting crushed 53-38. My Zab, Sanchez, and Downing v Forster and Cresswell left to play.

Lost and down to second now after AdpRo's win :/

Lost and down to second now after AdpRo's win :/

Win looks likely but a Wisdom goal tomorrow night could see it close!! Delighted to be doing so well here with only being around 100k in the overall!

Up 3 points on lashers with his Krul and Walters (or Wisdom) to play. After my miracle win last week due to Berty red card, going to need some luck to take this one too.

Lost by one point; those two Clichy baps very annoying now.

• Advertisement
Advertisement