Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Ultimate Premier League 2014/15

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

KevIRL wrote: »
    Boom, up to 9th overall. Highest end of GW overall ranking

Wow nice!! What was your gw rank?

• Registered Users Posts: 39,498 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

jimmii wrote: »
    Wow nice!! What was your gw rank?

GW rank of 131, second best all season

Even with fab (c) ended up with a red arrow! Gained 100 places tonight so at least recovered a good bit! Ireland was my only green arrow!

GW rank of 131, second best all season

Not bad not bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Think I'll change captain to Costa, we know he starts anyway! Fab is back to his usual spot with Oscar back

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭TaytoCrisps

39 points so far just from my Chelsea players :) hazard captain instead of Costa my only mistake so far.

With all my injuries I wont mind not having to make subs these 3 gameweeks since I don't have to bench any decent attacking players as I have no fit ones left

61 so far! Chadli coming off the bench for schurrle too! Nice boxing day so far!!

12 points knocked off my score in 2 mins with the loss of 3 clean sheets :(

62 with Alexis/Welbz/Debuchy to go

Big scores in both games for me today 87 with debuchy to go in the important one though. Only got Sanchez and Austin in FPL so would take a boring 0-0 right now for ultimate!

• Advertisement

Looks like 80 for me once chadli subs in. Think I'll drop out of the top 10 despite that score though. Those 3 clean sheets gone in a couple of mins killed me.

Looks like 80 for me once chadli subs in. Think I'll drop out of the top 10 despite that score though. Those 3 clean sheets gone in a couple of mins killed me.

Shouldn't drop too far probably hang on to around 14th/15th at worst.

Last week gw rank of 2500 dropped from 257 to 275 this week gw rank of 4400 rose to 235!

Up in every league but Ireland dropped three places after that being the only league I got a green arrow in last week!!

thats nasty. 76 points yet still managed to drop in rankings. ah well, free transfers soon :pac: :pac: :pac:

manual_man wrote: »
    thats nasty. 76 points yet still managed to drop in rankings. ah well, free transfers soon :pac: :pac: :pac:

Looking forward to those transfers!

80 points and down 4 places to 13th. Its tough near the top

80 points and down 4 places to 13th. Its tough near the top

Just imagine where you would be if you captained Costa last week instead of Fab!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,159 ✭✭✭Dearg81

72 points this week, went with Falcao as captain which failed but solid enough score.

Boyd and Barnes on my bench in this lol. Can't get a break

manual_man wrote: »
    Boyd and Barnes on my bench in this lol. Can't get a break

Boyd, Jones and Tadic for me.

• Advertisement

Finally caught a break in this game, 65 points today with hazard as captain.

Finally caught a break in this game, 65 points today with hazard as captain.

60(-7).
    More red arrows on the way. Boyd on the bench is frustrating but he was never likely to start today

Not that bad a score this week. I have 28 ffs! Need another miracle 30 point captain Fab style!!

60(-7).
    More red arrows on the way. Boyd on the bench is frustrating but he was never likely to start today

Up two places right?

Up two places right?

Yep, and surprised at that. Especially with the loan hit taken into account today. Narrowed the gap to 1st to 23 points, was around 60 a couple of gws ago

Yep, and surprised at that. Especially with the loan hit taken into account today. Narrowed the gap to 1st to 23 points, was around 60 a couple of gws ago

53 was always going to be a decent score overnight with yaya/Costa being captain for a good few. Might need to hit 60 to keep the green though!

53 was always going to be a decent score overnight with yaya/Costa being captain for a good few. Might need to hit 60 to keep the green though!

Ya, I have sterling, siggy and Taylor to come in for a 5 point loss. It would suit me best though if they all blanked, siggy and sterling especially

Henderson was a bit of a killer tonight. Think I'll finish the week around where I started between 13 and 15th

• Advertisement

missed the deadline so missed Siggy's points as i hadn't subbed him in. captaining Sterling didn't work out either

Advertisement