Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommended Ps2 games

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,863 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I just hope you got them with the console because most of those games are truely god awful and you wasted a f*ck load of money. In fact you have only 3 games worth playing, Tony hawks, midnight club 2 and timesplitters 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

the hulk, minority report? why?

repeat after me: "I will never buy a film licenced game again unless its a mint copy of goldeneye. I will also never go see a game licenced film again unless there is a real attractive female character who gets her baps out."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

In fact you have only 3 games worth playing, Tony hawks, midnight club 2 and timesplitters 2.

I would have said Burnout 2 was the best of the lot he bought, actually.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,863 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Sorry, I was so in shock of Minority Report that I forgot to mention Burnout 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

I kinda assumed that SSX Tricky had already been mentioned, but after a quick re-read of this thread, and aside from noting that I was far too leniant with some people, SSX Tricky doesn't seem to have been mentioned.

What the hell is wrong with you people? I don't even own a PS2 but I'm thinking of buying one just to play this wonderfully addictive game.

Christ! You just can't beat doing a tricky onto a ramp and hitting a 4x multiplier and managing to land on something that you probably shouldn't be able to.

I hate you all now and may ban someone randomly just to vent my anger.

• Advertisement

Well if Amp says its good then it has to be good.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

I just hope you got them with the console because most of those games are truely god awful and you wasted a f*ck load of money. In fact you have only 3 games worth playing, Tony hawks, midnight club 2 and timesplitters 2.

hmm I prefer burnout 2 to all of the above mentioned games :) its most definally worth buying and playing

[edit] just noticed this...
    lol! I think he was talking about me! lol!

dam straight I was

• Registered Users Posts: 6,913 ✭✭✭Absolam

I will also never go see a game licenced film again unless there is a real attractive female character who gets her baps out."

Even still, it's just not worth it. I got free tickets for Resident Evil when it came out, and I wish I'd stayed at home and stared at the wall; it would have been time better spent!

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭DrEvil

Some of the best games are:

FFX
    Tony Hawks 4
    Midnight Club 2
    Tekken 4
    Tenchu, Wrath of Heaven
    SSX Tricky
    Fifa 2003
    Vice City

• Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭Stormfox1020

Jesus how can u pick The Hulk or Minority Report or even legends of wrestling, U didnt Mention Vice City Either! If u have a PS2 and not a great PC u need Vice city, not having Vice city is like a blind man without his stick, or a PC without a moniter. Maybe you should trade them in to get Vice city cuz i wont know to many people wanting to buy those stinkers off ya. I think the Pads go for 40 im not to sure tho, thats the price of the GC and Xbox ones tho. Ps. Get Rez and Ico

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Swifty

Yeah SSX Tricky is cool, nice soundtrack too. I'm bored of it now though. It's fairly satisfying banging out a trick worth 500,000 plus after a 5X multiplier.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭weemcd

Originally posted by Retr0gamer
    Well if Amp says its good then it has to be good.

could you be more of a kiss ass

Advertisement