Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I think i might have had swine flu!

Options
  • 15-07-2009 2:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭

No messin! Just listening to Joe Duffy there and heard about a family that were in Ibiza a month ago, the same time i was there in the exact same apartments that were diagnosed with swine flu a few weeks ago. The day after i came back from hols myself and one of my friends were in a heap with back pain, coughing and flu like symptoms. I ended up being on antibiotics for a week, no mention of swine flu by the doc just the "normal" type. Imagine if it was though...cue Destinys Child "Im a survivor.."!!:D

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭Fink Goddie

Did you grow a curly tail??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

get off the internet, you'll infect us.

burn yer kb and mouse as well as to not infect anyone else using yer computer

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,568 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Unclean... Unclean... Aarrgh!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭smileysurfer

Sniff sniff... theres a smell of ham off you alright

• Registered Users Posts: 28,848 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Are you related to a Guard?

If you are, I'd definitely say its swine flu!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭Fink Goddie

OINK OINK!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,514 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

anniehoo wrote: »
    I ended up being on antibiotics for a week, no mention of swine flu by the doc just the "normal" type. Imagine if it was though...cue Destinys Child "Im a survivor.."!!:D

but antibiotics are no use against the flu. Still, at least the pharmacy made some money off you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Dan Chipowski

Just as well you have no 'underlying' health problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭smileysurfer

people without ''under lying'' health problems have still died from it :eek:

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

No messin! Just listening to Joe Duffy there and heard about a family that were in Ibiza a month ago, the same time i was there in the exact same apartments that were diagnosed with swine flu a few weeks ago. The day after i came back from hols myself and one of my friends were in a heap with back pain, coughing and flu like symptoms. I ended up being on antibiotics for a week, no mention of swine flu by the doc just the "normal" type. Imagine if it was though...cue Destinys Child "Im a survivor.."!!:D

Pay pighead a vist will you?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Jaysus first you had to bring your own popcorn to the cinema and now swine flu?

Who will play you in the movie?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,067 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Its killed a disproportionate number of obese people

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,016 ✭✭✭CreepingDeath

I think i might have had swine flu!

Start visiting any old relatives you have that might mention you in their wills.

Advertisement