Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

return of the bicheck? !!!!!!!

Options
  • 18-02-2004 11:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

hi all, my first post is a doosie!!
    having been an esat customer for a number of years i had reason to return to eircom (over a billing issue with esat) and needless to say i was really, really *issed at having to do so.( the problem was esat`s end).
    my current deal with eircom is their phone rental, call charges and the anytime internet package, i registered for the return to eircom over the phone one night when an eircom biddie rang on a similar issue, i never signed anything on paper to back it up, if i want to move to another carrier am i bound by any "contract" to eircom or can i choose from now? as i say i never signed anything.
    thanks all, bicheck :dunno:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 bicheck

anybody!!!!!! please!!!!!!!!!! i thought u guys knew something about these matters :dunno:
    maybe not :D thanks anyway, bicheck :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭spongebob

you may move your calls business anytime you want .

M

Advertisement