Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Victim of alligator attack may get hand sewn back after found in stomach.

Options
  • 12-07-2010 6:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭

"The victim of an alligator attack could have his hand sewn back on after police retrieved it from the animal’s stomach. Timothy Delano, 18, was attacked by the 10ft beast while swimming with two friends yesterday evening in a canal at Naples, Florida. He was today recovering in hospital after being airlifted there and doctors are hopeful that they may be able reattach his hand".

At least the victim cannot say that he didn't give the police a hand catching it. :p

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1294104/Alligator-victim-hand-police-retrieve-10ft-beasts-stomach.html

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Roomic Cube

I guess you could say, he gave them a hand YEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭Deus Ex Machina

I guess you could say he was caught red handed (like because there would be loads of blood and stuff on his hand after it comes out of his stomach).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

I guess you could say... the alligator bit off more than he could chew...! (as the hand was obviously fine enough to reattach it, and so didn't chew it much)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,059 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

**** will never be the same again for that dude

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

Thats handy...

• Registered Users Posts: 45,262 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

Hope he doesn't contract Gatoraids

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

May be later alligator

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭karlog

I hope he has a good and speedy recovery.

That's right AH no humour intended

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

Give these guys a round of applause!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Sea Sharp

lol, there will be no non-pun related replies to this thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 977 ✭✭✭Abrasax

Hand separator, alligator.
    In his bile, crocodile.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 884 ✭✭✭ya-ba-da-ba-doo

After the hand being in the aligator's stomach, it will be slightly digested - leaving the doctors a hard job to sew it back together. The guy's hand will not regain total mobility, leaving him cut back at the peak of his **** career. A tough blow to the kid, and to the sport.

It's a complete horror story,

Back to you, Bill.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

How did they discover the particular crocodile ?

Did someone finger it ?

I guess you could say he was caught red handed (like because there would be loads of blood and stuff on his hand after it comes out of his stomach).
    I guess you could say... the alligator bit off more than he could chew...! (as the hand was obviously fine enough to reattach it, and so didn't chew it much)

I guess you could say you could hand it to him (because the guys hand was detached so you'd be able to actually hand it back to him).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,919 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

It'll be easier to fist himself even though he hasnt got a fist anymore if you know what I mean

I'm stumped as to how he'll manage it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,210 ✭✭✭bonzodog2

He has another hand doesn't he ?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,497 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

If he doesn't have any feeling in his hand, the **** might be better

Advertisement