Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Best xbox 360 bundle

Options
  • 28-11-2014 4:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Just wondering if there is any good deals on the xbox 360 bundle? I'm missed the offer in Smyths a few weeks ago for €249 but maybe there is something similar elsewhere.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭soap1978

bassets wrote: »
    Just wondering if there is any good deals on the xbox 360 bundle? I'm missed the offer in Smyths a few weeks ago for €249 but maybe there is something similar elsewhere.
    Thanks
    one on amazon for 99 pounds last nite keep a eye out today,it may show up again

• Registered Users Posts: 4,928 ✭✭✭long_b

bassets wrote: »
    Thanks

Don't get you in the "missed the offer in Smyths"
    Still 249 in the website?

http://www.smythstoys.com/ie/en-ie/video-games-tablets/c-718/xbox-360/

• Registered Users Posts: 46 bassets

Thanks for the help. I got one today in Smyths, comes with FIFA 15, Lego game and extra controller for €279.

Advertisement