Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Urgent: open campsite in Clare this w/e

Options
  • 02-10-2009 8:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭

(posted on behalf of Irisgoatman)

I'm heading off to Clare at,very short notice, on Saturday. Does anyone know of a camp site in the Cliffs of Mohar/Lahinch area that does not close on the 30th Sept.?
    Short notice but any hep will be appreciated.

Irishgoatman.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Donnchadh1

If you try Ocean View Caravan Park. It on the Miltown road out of lahinch.

(0)65 708 1626

• Registered Users Posts: 3,970 ✭✭✭spaceHopper

If you are stuck there is a carpark with public toilets on the way downto the harbour in Doolin, think campers can get it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,741 ✭✭✭Irishgoatman

Many thanks Donnchadh1 & Spacehopper.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭aerosol

I think Ocean view closes on the 30th.

Its a good hike away but if you don't want to wild camp,http://homepage.eircom.net/~bunrattycamping/index.html
    is open.

aerosol wrote: »
    I think Ocean view closes on the 30th.

Its a good hike away but if you don't want to wild camp,http://homepage.eircom.net/~bunrattycamping/index.html
    is open.

Thanks but wrong direction. I'm dropping my son-in-law at Shannon airport in about 7 hours time then having a couple of days in north Clare before heading back to Mayo. Any car park close to a pub will suit me just fine. I'm sure I'll find somewhere.

• Advertisement

Many thanks folks.
    Had a great weekend. Apart from Saturday as the weather was so bad that the Cliffs of Moher were a complete no go. Howling gale and rain.

Advertisement