Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

[Help] Fight Pass sign-up address issue

• 06-10-2014 9:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭

Hi, I am trying to sign up to Fightpass but I keep getting an error message saying "Address verification failed."

I am guessing that it's zip code field that's the problem but I put in the address linked to my card. What should I put in for zip code?

I have emailed their support but haven't heard anything back.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,386 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

I put in "None" in that field personally when signing up for the trial.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Ageyev

Hmm, this is weird. I did as you suggested and got to the next stage but now it is telling me that I have already signed up for a free trial which is news to me as I've only tried signing up today :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭Devastator

Ageyev wrote: »
    Hmm, this is weird. I did as you suggested and got to the next stage but now it is telling me that I have already signed up for a free trial which is news to me as I've only tried signing up today :confused:

Try signing in ;) If doesnt work try the "forgotten password" options & see what details get emailed to you, if any.

Devastator wrote: »
    Try signing in ;) If doesnt work try the "forgotten password" options & see what details get emailed to you, if any.

I signed up to Ufc.tv so I do have an account. I can't access Fight Pass however, I am prompted to subscribe. This has me really stumped.

I've tried both the Android app and via Chrome browser but zilch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭Devastator

Have you maybe tried through a computer? Might be easier or better layout to navigate.
    I dont have fightpass myself but I've had similar probs with other websites in the past.

Is their an option maybe through your ufc.com account to upgrade the account? Maybe through like settings or options

Hopefully someone else that uses fight pass will come on and know what to do

• Advertisement

I managed to get past the address/postcode issue but I was getting that message about how I already had a free trial. Contacted support and eventually got this reply:
    Per UFC policy your account under [my email] is not eligible for a free trial as your card on file has already been used on an attempt for that. If you have any additional questions or still need assistance please let us know.

An "attempt"?! That's a bit ridiculous that the free trial week is limited to an attempt.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,812 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

That's pretty crap alright, can you just use some different details instead?

Edit: Ah wait, card means bank card, not easy then

That's pretty crap alright, can you just use some different details instead?

Edit: Ah wait, card means bank card, not easy then

Might see if I can use a friend's card just to signup for the trial as I literally just wanted to try it out first to see if how it's work on my Android mini-PC.

It's pretty daft shutting me out because of a failed attempt where I didn't even get the free week. Whatever :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭MagicIRL

BUMP!

Getting this "Additional Information: Address verification failed." error when trying to sign up for Fight Pass for the 189 Prelims tonight. Any solutions? UFC Support are less than helpful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭dickwod1

Fight pass wont load properly for me to register,
    Is the site down?
    Will some one try to go on to the fight pass page and see if its working?
    Thanks.

• Advertisement
Advertisement