Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Boards.ies Pokemon Podcast idea

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Buzzthebatgirl

Okay so how about we attempt a new Metapodcast at 8pm tomorrow? Add metapodcast@hotmail.com to your MSN and look for me on Skype.

Can all interested in hosting please download some sort of recording program like Audacity so we can record all parts of the conversation in case one side can't hear the other/s.

Please also have some sort of ideas ready to chat about, we can discuss this before we start to record and type it into the MSN/Skype window. We can chat about the latest news, Nom Con, other Cons, or some random topic of the week :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Tomorrow 8pm suits me fine.

Also we could read out comments that MSN people are typing, do like a "live" phone in type thing :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,090 ✭✭✭wobbles

Tomorrow 8pm suits me fine.

Also we could read out comments that MSN people are typing, do like a "live" phone in type thing :)

Just make sure to keep the volume turn down, you dont want any of those new mesage noises coming through

• Registered Users Posts: 4,498 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

If it's 8pm, then I definitely won't be there :P

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭mulciber

Okay so how about we attempt a new Metapodcast at 8pm tomorrow? Add metapodcast@hotmail.com to your MSN and look for me on Skype.

Can all interested in hosting please download some sort of recording program like Audacity so we can record all parts of the conversation in case one side can't hear the other/s.

Please also have some sort of ideas ready to chat about, we can discuss this before we start to record and type it into the MSN/Skype window. We can chat about the latest news, Nom Con, other Cons, or some random topic of the week :)

I have a hotmail address but how do I get MSN? I tried once but it didn't work for me for some reason. =(

• Advertisement

mulciber wrote: »
    I have a hotmail address but how do I get MSN? I tried once but it didn't work for me for some reason. =(
    I think you need some sort of Instant Message system downloaded on your computer. Failing that just send an email to that address, it all gets to the right place in the end :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

mulciber wrote: »

Download and install messenger here :)

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭mulciber

I think you need some sort of Instant Message system downloaded on your computer. Failing that just send an email to that address, it all gets to the right place in the end :)

Ok, this isn't my conputer tho so I probably won't be able to download it =( I think I'll give the pod cast a miss for today thanks, you guys have fun though. ^^ I'll listen to it. =)

Well feel free to email us anyway!

Atavan and I just finished up the second episode. Hopefully Wobbles can work magic and you loyal listeners can listen to us blabber on :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,498 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

So, "live at Eirtakon" episode in the future? :P

If I'm at eirtakon! Don't know if I will, but maybe Buzz will :D

Hopefully the quality should be much better this time. Was fun to record this week, a fair bit of off topic rambling but hopefully it's ok!

If I'm at eirtakon! Don't know if I will, but maybe Buzz will :D

Hopefully the quality should be much better this time. Was fun to record this week, a fair bit of off topic rambling but hopefully it's ok!
    I've no plans to go to Eirtakon. I wish TheChrisD all the best with everything though.

I had problems with my files sizes and them getting sent to Wobbles so I'll sort it once I've had some brekkie :)

I ended up having to upload to a file sharing site as it was too big :(

I ended up having to upload to a file sharing site as it was too big :(
    We may have to talk less to keep down the file size in the future :p

Gaah, I hate double posting, but the second episode is live. There is a tiny swear in there so it's not suitable for Caterpies to listen to, just super cool Metapods!

http://buzzthebatgirl.podbean.com/2010/09/05/metapodcast-episode-2/

• Registered Users Posts: 8 MrSteeTV

Dam. 5years too late to join in!

Advertisement