Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Best new car for 32-34k

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46 autronica

Thanks for the replies guys
    Although the superb is not pretty it does seem to give best bang for my buck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

Wow that Mazda looks great. The wheels that come with the Accord are a total let down imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

-Corkie- wrote: »
    Wow that Mazda looks great. The wheels that come with the Accord are a total let down imo.

I've just bought an 08 ES iDTEC and absolutely love it. Massive improvement on the last model.

Mine has 17" wheels but as it happens, the dealer mentioned that they've reduced the wheels to 16" for emissions purposes.

Advertisement