Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG tv issue

Options
  • 28-11-2014 6:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭

Hi
    Bought an lg tv in powercity during the summer. Within a couple of months it started powering itself on/off out of the blue. So I rang lg and had it repaired by themselves. They claimed it was a wifi issue. So anyway guy comes collects it and returns it and it was grand.
    Now all of a sudden it's doing it again!! So rang lg and the lady on the phone said grand I'll send someone out etc.. I argued the point that it already had been "fixed" by lg and that it's obviously a faulty tv set. She said if they fix it AGAIN and it happens AGAIN then lg would more than likely give me a new TV.
    I just agreed with her as I wasn't in any format to have a full on discussion.

Still haven't heard from them since I rang yesterday.

Would just like some advice from the boardies as to what you think about the situation and maybe should I get on to powercity?
    Basically what would you do?

Just a pain so close to Xmas and all!
    Thanks folks.

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Yeah, I think they have to change it if same issues happens a third time.

Advertisement