Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galaxy note 10.1 Jellybean update

Options
  • 04-01-2013 9:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭

Does anyone have any idea when this is update is coming for the note in Ireland? Can't find anything on it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭BeanFlicker

download Samsung Kies here.

It will automatically install when you connect the note.!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Jaafa

download Samsung Kies here.

It will automatically install when you connect the note.!

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Brendan moyna

mine came in yesterday, it's the first update iv'e had for the note

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭BeanFlicker

Great video here below on Samsungs Premier Suite with the SPEN on Jellybean

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 1,334 Mod ✭✭✭✭croo

My Note 10.1 downloaded an update at the weekend (I thought it was 4.1.1 but I could be mistaken)...
    Is this another update? And will it only become available via Kies? The recent update just downloaded itself via the Wifi.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 PMurph51

It probably was JB 4.1.1. Kies isn't needed for the update. I downloaded it via wifi as a standard update.

It makes a noticeable difference to the smoothness of the UI and there's some nice new features added, although there seems to be a bit if an increase in battery drain.

Still worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 tobefrankwithya

PMurph51 wrote: »
    It probably was JB 4.1.1. Kies isn't needed for the update. I downloaded it via wifi as a standard update.

It makes a noticeable difference to the smoothness of the UI and there's some nice new features added, although there seems to be a bit if an increase in battery drain.

Still worth it.

No sign of it via OTA or kies for me. Anyone know iwhy this might be?

Advertisement