Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

samsung galaxy ace

Options
  • 19-01-2013 9:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭

i was given a samsung galaxy ace for free as my dad upgraded. the phone was locked to o2 when he gave it to me but i got the unlock code and opened it to all networks.

i am having a few problems with the phone:
    1. the phone has market app on it that i want to uninstall but there not showing up in the task manager so i cant uninstall them?
    2. the phones memory storage seems to be stuck to save on an SD card and wont let me change it back to use the phones internal memory?
    3. i got meteor to send me all the settings but when i try to set up my google account the phone say it has no data connection?

can anyone please help me?

TB26

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,579 ✭✭✭BopNiblets

1. The Market/Play Store is a default installed app, can't remove without root (in general if you can't remove it it's a system app)
    2. Try move apps manually to SD Card, I know the Ace runs out of space quick but a bigger SD card will fix that
    3. Check if data is enabled:
    If you hold down the power button for a sec there may be a Data enabled option there depending on Android version, otherwise,
    In Settings, Wireless and Networks-> More-> Mobile Networks -> Data enabled

Advertisement