Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What meal did you have last night?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

I will be making something with one courgette, two tomatoes, two eggs, bread, rice possibly tonight as that's all I have at home and couldn't be bothered going to the supermarkt - any recipe suggestions? (I'm thinking of just chucking the lot in a pan together).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Jesus, I hate courgettes.

Try beating the eggs, soaking slices of bread in them, frying that (I've done this before and it is extremely tasty), and serving with chopped veggi/tomato on top. You can add the rice too, if you're feeling posh...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 foodietwoshoes

Chapathis, dal, potato curry and a fenugreek chutney.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Roast spuds, brussels sprouts and Quorn fillet. Hooray for Sundays!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 509 ✭✭✭Pinkchick03

Chapathis, dal, potato curry and a fenugreek chutney.
    Sounds yummy!
    do you have the recipe for what you made? I am big into that type of food!

Advertisement