Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How To Contact the Irish Food Writer's Association?

Options
  • 30-11-2004 6:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭

Hi All,

Does anyone know how to get in touch with members of the Irish Food Writer's Association?

Web searches only turn up references to the Association being involved in various awards and such - but no actual contact details.

I have some ideas I wanted to present to one or more food writers.

Can anybody help!?

Thanks,
    Tommy.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 CJ_Will

Are you referring to the (Ballygowan) Irish Food Writers Guild or another group?

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭TommyK

CJ_Will wrote:
    Are you referring to the (Ballygowan) Irish Food Writers Guild or another group?

Yeah, I think so . . . possibly.

I understood there to be an Irish section of the British Food Writers - I thought they and the Ballygowan crowd were one and the same?

I'm all muddled . . . but any will do for my purposes.

I was looking for someone who has already written about Irish food and cooking.

Tommy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 CJ_Will

I don't have the info handy, but I believe I may be able to get it from a collegue who has worked with them. I'll see what I can do to help and get back to you as soon as I find out anything.
    Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭TommyK

CJ_Will wrote:
    I don't have the info handy, but I believe I may be able to get it from a collegue who has worked with them. I'll see what I can do to help and get back to you as soon as I find out anything.
    Cheers!

Thanks CJ . . . any information will be greatly appreciated! :)

Regards,
    Tommy.

Advertisement