Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Something to heat people around the table?

Options
  • 09-05-2011 7:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

Hi, could You recommend me something??
    I'm going to buy something, because we barbecue a lot and nights are cold so we don't want to freeze and i would like to pick something to heat people around the table any ideas??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 mccabecc

I know that the best thing which may heat adults is whisky or vodka but i would like to keep kids warm too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭fodda

Chicken vindaloo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 mccabecc

fodda wrote: »
    Chicken vindaloo

I tought about something like some air heater or something...
    I found something like this:

Sun Time 14621 Gas Patio Heater with Wheels
    655435.jpg

Did you have any experience with something like this??

• Registered Users Posts: 14,906 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

Buy one of these:
    http://www.bbq-huts.co.uk/BBQHomeMED.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭TheFatMan

We have a pot-belly stove that burns everything (including bones from the BBQ) nice tall chimney on it to prevent everyone smelling like an ashtray (had to extend the chimney pieve ourselves as the one that came with it wasnt tall enough).

We burn waste wood mainly but have used coal and peat in it. Generates a lot of heat and is great for roasting marshmallows;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,108 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 d1897

i really love the bbq huts...

if you are having the bbq out every night in this irish weather - is your bbq staying alight??? I this shelter should be your first priority rather than getting warm!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭elaverty

HOW ABOUT A CURRY,,,A hot one that is:D

Advertisement