Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

killing time in naas

Options
  • 18-09-2014 4:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭

So got a job in naas.
    Carpooling at the main till i get sorted.
    But the person I get a lift with starts 2 hours before me so I'm looking foe things to pass time
    If its any help, I'll be out at monread ind estate

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

What time of day is it?. If its early morning about the only thing up that way that's open is Tesco. They have a coffee shop so you could by the paper and a cup of coffee.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭djflawless

ken wrote: »
    What time of day is it?. If its early morning about the only thing up that way that's open is Tesco. They have a coffee shop so you could by the paper and a cup of coffee.

Nope between the hours of 8 and 10 pm are what I've to pass

There's a gym in the monread centre where the births,deaths,marriages office is. Not sure of opening times. Other than that its tesco. Its 24hr. Anything else in town it would be a taxi to it cause to walk you'd have to comeback as soon as you got there.

I'll be chancing tea in tesco so! Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,488 ✭✭✭✭guil

Tesco hasn't been 24 hour in a long time. It closes at 12 and opens at 6am

• Advertisement

Oh, I didn't know that.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,065 ✭✭✭✭beertons

There's only so much time you can spend in tesco. Can you go for a run and shower in work?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,488 ✭✭✭✭guil

ken wrote: »
    Oh, I didn't know that.

Used to be handy to run in there for a drink or whatever when we started work.

beertons wrote: »
    There's only so much time you can spend in tesco. Can you go for a run and shower in work?

No unfortunately, but I think I'll try find the gym and see what payment plans they have

Advertisement