Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sit down quiet area in Limerick

Options
  • 17-09-2014 11:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Hi Im meeting a client on friday morning and was wondering if there is a quiet area in limerick city with wifi where we can chat about business? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 TembaWidearm

I think Arabica on Shannon St has free wi-fi and it's always pretty quiet in there whenever I go in.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 TembaWidearm

Oh and the George hotel bar. Free wifi, nice atmosphere, pretty quiet mostly.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 niallweb1

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Louche Lad

Or the Paris café (or whatever it's called), corner of Mallow Street and Henry Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Aneron

Called "Petit Paris Cafe" now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

I was across the river from The Claws (Sin Bin) and was able to connect to their wifi.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Parchment

The Strand hotel Bar area

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭peckerhead

Or the Clarion.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,694 ✭✭✭thesimpsons

or The Absolute

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

Id imagine it would be a rare coffee shop/hotel that didnt have seating, hot drinks and wifi!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Louche Lad

phill106 wrote: »
    Id imagine it would be a rare coffee shop/hotel that didnt have seating, hot drinks and wifi!

Though the other requirement is "quiet", which some places don't meet so you can't take clients to.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 niallweb1

I got sorted went to George thanks

Advertisement