Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for vinyl player and seperates

Options
  • 18-09-2014 4:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

Hi folks,
    is there any shops in portlaoise where i could buy record player and seperates n speakers? i ll buy local if i can

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭sky6

Telfords electrical might be the only place that I know off. Or you should look up Richer Sounds online there very good for all things hi fi and also offer a delivery service.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,128 ✭✭✭mosstin

sky6 wrote: »
    Telfords electrical might be the only place that I know off. Or you should look up Richer Sounds online there very good for all things hi fi and also offer a delivery service.

Yeah I'd second that. Great service.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭robbie02

thanks lads i ll check them out

• Company Representative Posts: 9,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Thanks a million guys - just spotted these posts - much appreciated!

@Robbie - if I can ever help just drop me a PM or you can mail me directly to johnmc@richersounds.ie

Thanks again guys :)

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    www.richersounds.ie

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭robbie02

thanks folks i have went with richersounds and have ordered a sony turntable today. thanks too to john

• Advertisement
Advertisement