Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Luxury hotel for Paul's Quay

Options
  • 12-01-2016 8:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭

Looks like the Talbot group are taking on the apartment complex and developing it into a luxury hotel. Great news for town, hopefully there's none of the usual BS with planning objections etc

This unused Wexford ‘ghost’ apartment block is to be redeveloped as a luxury hotel

http://jrnl.ie/2542122

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,655 ✭✭✭Corvo

Great news.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭ezra_

Good to see - the exterior of the complex was getting quite grubby and it should breathe a bit more life into the area (TK Max will also help!).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭To Elland Back

I strongly object to this development in Wexford Town (apparently it is my turn)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Opening mid 2016 apparently - Wheres mr Hamilton ? Is that you To Elland Back he he!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭To Elland Back

vicwatson wrote: »
    Opening mid 2016 apparently - Wheres mr Hamilton ? Is that you To Elland Back he he!!

I object to not being allowed be an objector

• Advertisement
Advertisement