Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lou and Andy in Neighbours today!

Options
  • 06-09-2007 1:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭

Watch Neighbours later, Lou and Andy from Little Britain appear. Andy is sitting in his wheelchair in the background, while the fantastic Pepper is in the foreground. While Lou is chatting to Harold, Andy gets up to have a go on the motorcycle.

T'was all very random, had me in stitches!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

Ah good. I saw the LB lads meeting the Neighbours cast, on a BBC3 documentary about the LB Aussie Tour which was shown two months ago, and I was wondering when Lou and Andy would show up in Ramsey St.
    Oh and re: "fantastic Pepper", I second that emotion. thumbsup.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Double C

duridian wrote:
    Oh and re: "fantastic Pepper", I second that emotion. thumbsup.gif

God damn right! She's the main reason I watch that show. Elle, Carmella and Rosie are the others.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Double C wrote:
    God damn right! She's the main reason I watch that show. Elle, Carmella and Rosie are the others.

*cough*

Janae!?

Janae and Pepper for the win, Carmella leaves me very meh.

060421-06poolside02.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Double C

p.jpg

Nothing meh about that!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

Double C wrote:
    Hehe, I guess we're "just the sort of cavemen she usually attracts" :D
    Anyway must go now, Gronk needs help skinning a buffalo.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭mental07

Here it is, for anyone who missed it: http://youtube.com/watch?v=sv7CvsEKe2g

Advertisement