Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Renting an apartment in Wroclaw Poland

Options
  • 16-08-2015 9:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,957 ✭✭✭

howdy,

Will be moving to Wroclaw with work and need to setup an apartment to rent for one person. Dont speak Polish but thank god for Google Translate which im using to view Polish Gumtree. Let me know if anyone knows of a Polish version of daft or any other general info.

I've noticed a lot of ads on gumtree don't have pictures of the bed which i find weird. I presume all polish lettings provide their own bed?

If anyone knows what wifi speeds and download limits are normally in Poland, like are they better or worse than Ireland?

The absolute limit of rent i'd be prepared to pay a month would be 2000 zl a month.

If anyone has rented in Poland and has an idea of what to watch out or tips or how the system is different to Ireland than please enlighten me..thanks

Comments

Advertisement