Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hair Dye!

• 21-09-2007 9:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭

Hello all, I was just wondering if anyone can give me some help, especially if there is a hairdresser around here!

I'm bored of my blonde hair and I want to go red. (My hair is bleached blonde, though it is my natural colour, I just wanted it brighter!!) When it starts to grow out and if I decide I prefer my blonde, can I go back easily enough? Can the colour be stripped or bleached over? I know red can be quite hard to get out of hair...

Thanks for any help!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30,731 ✭✭✭✭princess-lala

Hairdresser here - red is the hardest colour to get out of the hair!

If you do it get it done in a salon because if you do it yourself red over blonde will go pink!!

Why not try brown first and see how you like it?? going from blonde to darker colours as you know will dry out your hair and damage it - really think about it before you make any drastic decisions :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭The Queen

I had it vibrant red years ago and really miss it! Thanks for that, I think I'll get it done professionally!! Cheers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30,731 ✭✭✭✭princess-lala

The Queen wrote:
    I had it vibrant red years ago and really miss it! Thanks for that, I think I'll get it done professionally!! Cheers!

Well they will do it dark first then put the red in over it :D good luck with it:D

Advertisement