Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need quick web design max 8 pages!

Options
  • 30-03-2012 1:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Need get done in max 3 week time with Dreamweawer!!!
    With reasonable price!!!
    Need maximum 8 pages!!!!!:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

For what are you looking for it for? I do a bit, so I might be able to help.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

meletele wrote: »
    Need get done in max 3 week time with Dreamweawer!!!
    With reasonable price!!!
    Need maximum 8 pages!!!!!:(

Why does it have to be with Dreamweaver?

Well, any design can be edited with DW anyway - so I don't think it would necessarily.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

Well, any design can be edited with DW anyway - so I don't think it would necessarily.

me misses the days of using notepad to write HTML and then sitting back and admiring my work in all it's "glory" in internet explorer 4... :D

things were so simple back then on 56k dialup! :(

meletele i'd say sniper would be your man here, he's damn nifty at what he does and the guy knows his stuff! :)

Ahh yes... Notepad... now we use Notepad++ ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,462 ✭✭✭sioda

Visual NotePad++ :-P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 meletele

For what are you looking for it for? I do a bit, so I might be able to help.

PM Send!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 irishsaffa

hey there, i've done a good few website now at this stage and have been building sites for about the last 12 years.

I would be interested and can do it in the timeframe. If you want to see some examples of work i've done, send me a PM. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Zamp

Would this be for a college project by any chance? I know certain courses in LIT include a web design project using Dreamweaver and even more coincidently they look for around 8-10 pages.....Of course I might be very much mistaken. Good luck with it anyway!

Advertisement