Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Uggs

Options
  • 15-09-2007 11:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭

Ok i know everyone thinks they're ugly but they're so comfy and keep my feet warm :)
    Since they've been sold out everywhere last year I want to buy some now already.
    I want them in black but I'm not sure if I should get the short or the tall ones...

opinions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

if you are going to get uggs

definitely go for tall, they look a lot nicer

black or chocolate brown ae the only acceptable ones too

they've lovely ones in penneys ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

I think black uggs look best in tall. I have them in tall and have the sand in short.
    They are well worth the investment. Go for it!

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭texas star

If you are buying them get them off Ugg webpage as I paid 100euro for mine and they are 250 in Dublin city center.They are the ones that just sit under your knee.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭daiixi

I don't care that I read like a broken record: Ugg boots are INDOOR SHOES.

And noone cares what kind of slippers you wear in the privacy of your own home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Opinions? This ugg trend must die!

Sorry, but it's mah opinion!:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

I still like them ,just coz they're so comfy..they go with nothing i own so they've actually ended up like my slippers!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

I'd definitely go for the tall ones. I have had six pairs in total :eek: but had to throw out two pairs of short ones because they got destroyed in the rain :( I had them for a good two years though so I wasn't really bothered, I had worn them to death like :) I've since got two tall pairs and I have another two short pairs and I have to say - I much prefer the tall pairs. Defo go for the tall black or brown. I have chestnut and sand in tall but am looking to buy another pair soon.

Has anyone seen the metallic UGGs that are out now? They are pretty insane :D

Oh and buy the real ones, don't bother with the cheap imitations. I know everyone says UGGs look awful but I have to say - the fakes look absolutely 500 million times more dreadful, the ankle of the shoe slopes inwards and looks just yuck! So spend the money and get the proper ones :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

I forgot to say last night...If I was getting them again I'd get the tall tan ones!!

Metallic Uggs sounds quite gross!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭dior1catboy

Oh I love them, have the tall ones in red, that Sienna Miller had last year, everyone comments on them, doesn't matter where I wear them, someone always has somethign to say about them, just got a blacj short pair recently too & I love them too!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Scoobydoobydoo

They're uggly!

They look like slippers, and every time I see girls in them, I'm wondering why they're not also wearing pyjamas! I don't get the craze, but never did understand why so many people want to wear the same thing - like sheep!
    I have the slipper ones, which don't look unlike the ones I see people wearing out and about, but I wear mine around the house and they are really cozy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭SligoBrewer

why isnt this merged with all the other ugg crap?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭curiousxxx1

texas star wrote:
    If you are buying them get them off Ugg webpage as I paid 100euro for mine and they are 250 in Dublin city center.They are the ones that just sit under your knee.

Please can you post or pm the website, as i need one urgently.

Advertisement