Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Thaedydal New PI Mod

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

Beruthiel wrote: »
    Can we not high jack it with whatever problems you seem to have with Thaed.

Fair enough.

I think my comments are valid though, and shouldn't be discarded because I'm the evil dubindude.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Wellif you feel the need to start a thread to explore the issue of you thinking you are seen as 'evil' and your concern about a perscution complex you are in the right forum but alas not the right thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

Marksie wrote: »
    Its like you have never been away.

Thanks for the sentiments, well almost all, it appears ii need to change my aftershave. lol
    keep up the good work

hope you can still access the other place? your feedback is always valuable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

I think I'll miss Marksie wandering in, talking sense, then watching with a vaugue horror as everybody misunderstands what he said.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

Thaedydal wrote: »
    Wellif you feel the need to start a thread to explore the issue of you thinking you are seen as 'evil' and your concern about a perscution complex you are in the right forum but alas not the right thread.

Haha :) :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

dublindude wrote: »
    Fair enough.

I think my comments are valid though, and shouldn't be discarded because I'm the evil dubindude.
    they should be discarded because this aint the place. damn ive responded. nyah. :mad:

anyway
    bye marksie!:(
    o/

oh hai Thaed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,066 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Just remember everyone the Code Word is Oklahoma ;):D

Ah now though, Thaed is a fair mod to have :) tis' good to have her back.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

So long Marksie. Ill miss your wise words more than your modding. Thanks for it all, you will be missed.*

Welcome back Thaedydal. All the P's and Q's on my computer suddenly stood to attention when your name was announced.

*I know your not dead/left the country. But still.... Sniff....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,021 ✭✭✭LadyE

I d hope he will be still on the forum..his advice was excellent! Think he will be missed (does sound like we are discussing a dead person tbh)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,395 ✭✭✭Marksie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

A big mwah to Marksie, and please keep posting, it wouldn't be the same without you.:)

And go Thaed go, nice to have you back and lashing the whip girl:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Indeed, a great big thanks to Marksie, and I hope he'll come back to mod in the future. Stick around dude :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,305 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Marksie has stepped down as PI mod due to him being too busy in real life.
    Awwww... well, good luck to him, but his posts were fun to read.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

While i appreciated Marksie had to step down, your not allowed go anywhere as a poster.

Because i said so.

End.

Fair play to you Thae for taking it on.

Marksie wrote: »

rofl. brilliant.

Oh Marksie, what did ever happen to your profile? You look so nubile without your patented Shiva (right?) avatar or mod-like dressings :(

I remember first being unsettled by Marksies attention to detail when he replies for some topics and it wouldnt be the first time I asked him about one or two of his choice avatars :) but now its quite grown on me, and on all of us I think.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,395 ✭✭✭Marksie

Overheal wrote: »
    You look so nubile

At my age that is unbelievable a compliment

as in a noob... not the actual definition of nubile :p gimme a break im sleepy

but sure if you wanna look like a "sexually attractive young woman" according to webster than sure :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

Welcome back Thaedydal.
    Marksie, sorry to see ya go.
    Keep posting here, twud be lost without ya!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 290 ✭✭scorplett

Marksie has stepped down as PI mod due to him being too busy in real life.

Thaedydal is back to mod PI as she missed you all so much.

:eek:OMG she's back!:eek:

If the lovely Marksie is too busy with real life does that mean that the even more lovely Thead isn't?

Fair play woman... hope you enjoy:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

Thaedydal wrote: »
    Banned for one week for personal abuse which is a breach of the charter.

I read PI quite a bit and it really improved when Thaedydal stepped down, not sure if that's a reflection on Thaed being too heavy handed or just how good Marksie was. But I think it has been a while since there has been a feedback thread about PI (I could very well be wrong) or at least the volume of them has dropped off and now there is one already and it generated from the thread introducing Thaedydal as mod for here so that in itself tells it's own story

Don't mean to cause any offence Thaedydal but that is just my observation and I hope the PI forum continues as it has for the past couple of months and good luck

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

I don't see how this is a PI....:pac:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

This thread has done its job.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement