Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dating in Dublin!! HELP!

• 22-05-2008 12:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hey there,

I'm in need of some serious advice here!

I am going out tomorrow night with on a date with a guy i really like, we are only seeing each other 3 weeks and he brought me on a brilliant date last week. I have racked my mind trying to come up with something to do but am at a total dead end!

Does anyone know of anything i could do tomorrow night that would be fun?

HELP!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,470 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Comedy club? ghost tour? wine bar? what kind of date are you looking for? ole romantic or fun fun fun?

• Registered Users Posts: 995 ✭✭✭sinjin_smythe

bowling ! or go to the dogs in Shelbourne.. really good fun

• Closed Accounts Posts: 361 ✭✭smellybiker

you could just keep it simple - invite him to yours, cook dinner - get comfy on couch after - it's a great way of getting to know him better as it's just the two of you!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Pub07

Yep, you cant go too far wrong by bringing him up to your gaff for a dvd/dinner and maybe some drinks.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭castie

Shelbourne Park seems like a great idea. And maybe a few drinks afterwards to wind down the night.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,151 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Is there anything interesting along the river? Just walk from one end to the other stopping at anything of interest. Roam a bit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭Ruby Soho

I'd say go to a comedy gig. Check out Vicar street and see if anyone is playing. Great way to chill out and have a good laugh and a few drinks together. Dunno about the dog racing, lots of people are anti-racing, or you might just be stuck with a load of old men in farmer hats shouting 'G'WAN BOY' and shaking their fists, not very sexy IMO!!!
    Or, get some tickets to go see Bruce in the RDS! Everyone loves Bruce!!
    BRRRRUUUUUUCCCCEEEEE!

Advertisement